Greetings GPA Parents and Students,
Spring Break will be from March 25 – April 3, 2023. On Friday, March 24th, students will be dismissed early at 1:45pm. Classes will resume Tuesday, April 4th.
Use this break to recharge for the work ahead. We need everyone well rested in body and mind in order to learn effectively.
Students are encouraged to spend their Spring Break engaged in the following activities:
- Enjoying the break
- Safely exercising daily
- Completing missing assignments
- Reading a book
- Writing in your journal
- Doing something that brings you JOY
- Seniors researching and applying for college scholarships
- Getting ahead in your Advanced Placement readings/studies
- Organizing your files, notes, mind, Google docs, workspace
We hope that our students and families enjoy this time to rest and gear up for the 4th quarter.
Enjoy your break!