Gompers Preparatory Academy is a 6th-12th Grade charter school offering all students:
- A WASC (Western Association of Schools & Colleges) accredited college preparatory curriculum designed to prepare students with the necessary academic and social skills for college and beyond
- A wide variety of electives: Musical Production for Grades 9-12 (Dance and Choir), Computers, Digital Animation, Associated Student Body (ASB), and Foreign Language
- UCSD college tutors and mentors supporting students in a variety of academic settings
- Dedicated teachers and staff working towards accelerated academic achievement for all students
- Campus Life Experience for students in Encore
- REACH (Respect, Enthusiasm, Achievement, Citizenship and Hard Work) values taught to build character education
- A college-prep uniform
The online registration form for the 2021-2022 academic school year is scheduled to open in early May. Parents, information regarding re-enrollment will be sent via email. If you need to update your contact information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Applicants
The online application for the 2021-2022 priority enrollment period is OPEN. Click English or Español below to apply now!
Education Code Section 47605(d)(4)(D)
GPA shall not discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in the charter school for any reason, including, but not limited to, academic performance of the pupil. GPA shall not request a pupil’s records or require a parent, guardian, or pupil to submit the pupil’s records to the charter school before enrollment. GPA shall not encourage a pupil currently attending the charter school to disenroll from the charter school or transfer to another school for any reason, including, but not limited to, academic performance of the pupil. This subparagraph shall not apply to actions taken by a charter school pursuant to the procedures described in subparagraph (J) of paragraph (5) of subdivision (c). GPA shall provide a parent or guardian, or a pupil if the pupil is 18 years of age or older, a copy of this notice at all of the following times: When a parent, guardian, or pupil inquires about enrollment, before conducting an enrollment lottery and before disenrollment of a pupil. A person who suspects that GPA has violated this paragraph may file a complaint with the chartering authority.