Today, inspirational author and speaker Miguel Aldrete presented a GPA Talk – a version of his recent Ted Talk to GPA Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors about how to change the world. Miguel inspired our students to find their passions, set goals, and take action. Each student received a copy of his book, Change the World, and were able to reference it throughout the talk. It gave them a roadmap to success! We are extremely grateful to Miguel for being a role model and mentor to GPA and to so many others.
- Quarter 1 Finals and Parent-Teacher Conferences October 9, 2019
- Freshman Parent Night: Welcome, Class of 2023! October 3, 2019
- Miguel Aldrete Inspires GPA to Change the World September 30, 2019
- Water Main Break and Water Shut-Off at GPA September 27, 2019
- Open House 2019: Paint the Night September 15, 2019